Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the UFT Fulbright Program blog: 2012 edition! We're Michol and Amber and we're really excited to start to communicate with all of you outside of classes and workshops. Most of you probably know us by now but for those of you who don't, we're going to tell you a little bit about ourselves and what we're doing in the first couple of posts. Our introduction PowerPoint presentations will be here for you as well. 

Amber


Whenever I meet someone they ask the same two questions. Since you have my basic info (information) and interests below, I thought I'd answer them and one of my own.

Q (Question): Are you liking Araguaina/Brazil?
A (Answer): Yes, very much. Brazilians are genuinely good people that will share whatever they have.  I love  the food (specifically anything made with mandioca). It's hot, though.

Q: How'd you end up in Araguaina?
A: Michol and I received our placements from Fulbright. I'm learning a lot here everyday and I know that this is where I was meant to be.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish at UFT?
A: It is my goal that all our students in the Letras department be able to answer questions in class without shame or embarrassment. It is my hope that with this confidence they can volunteer responses as well.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it?
Share with us your opinion...