Thursday, August 29, 2013

Basic English (For Science and Tourism Students) 27/8

Simple Present (Continued)


Tuesday students reviewed went to use the Simple Present. They also reviewed how to form questions using do and does and using the verb to be


Next, they provided examples of sentences in the simple present.

First they gave examples of repeated actions and routine.





Second they gave examples of facts.

We also reviewed how to conjugate the verb to be. 




Vocabulary from class


Student Activity

Students filled in this worksheet with 3 facts about themselves and their daily routine.



They also came up with some questions that they could ask a partner in our next class.


Homework

Share your 3 facts and your daily routine in the comments section of the blog. Thank you! See you Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Factos:
    I am headsome.
    My eye is brunette.
    My hair is brunette.

    Repetead Actions:
    I walk every day.
    I go wake up every day.
    I go to University 7:00 Am every day.
    I usually stydy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Ana Carolina.
    3 factos about me:
    1.I like to listen music!
    2.I usually study!
    3.I'm happy!
    Actions:
    1. 7:15 Am- I go to univerity!
    2. 7:30 ás 11:00 AM- I'm studyng in university!
    3. 14:00 ás 17:00 PM- I'm study in house!
    Good bye...kiss

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about it?
Share with us your opinion...