Thursday, August 22, 2013

Conversation Hour (22/8)

Today in conversation hour, we played a game called "Truth Be Told" where students wrote down an answer to a prompt based on what they thoguht another student (the host) might answer. After going through the answers, students had to vote on which answer they though was correct. Finally, the host revealed the correct answer and students who had guessed this answer won a point.

Here are some exmaples:

When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a ...
-princess
-movie star
-singer
-teacher
-pilot
astronaut

The last present I bought for myself was...
a mobile phone
a bag
a teddy bear
lipstick
perfum
sandals
a dress
a dvd

I still smile when I think of ...
-getting into an exchange program to go to the USA
-my girlfriend
-girls
-the soap opera "Rubi"
-childhood fights
-home

I could never be a ...
-dancer
-prostitute
-man
-cook
-housewife

See you tomororw, folks!

3 comments:

  1. The last present I bought for myself was a Bey's dvd, nobody got it right.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about it?
Share with us your opinion...