Friday, August 30, 2013

Conversation Hour 30/8

Soularium

Today in class we used a collection of 50 images (called a soularium - created by "Cru") to have a discussion about life and spirituality. I presented the idea to the students and asked them if it interested them. I explained that it would definitely lead to deeper conversations than the ones we normally have, so we didn't have use the original questions if they didn't want to. However, they all wanted to do it, so we did!

Discussion Questions



An image to describe her life right now.



Describing what she wishes were part of her life right now.

"I have been sleeping in the light, but I want to wake up in the light!" -Jannyffer



Images they chose to describe God.





Describing what his spiritual experience has been like.



New Vocabulary





Sharing this class with you was a wonderful blessing! Your honesty and willingness to try something new impressed me a great deal. I learned from you all today and left inspired, too. :) Thank you for sharing your hearts with me and with your peers today while practicing English! :). 






2 comments:

  1. Today was one of my favorite days since the beginning of the workshops. Thank you guys for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That class was so wonderful, it's special to listening what the people think about God, about life. Sharing experience and thoughts were amazing, it was so moving.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about it?
Share with us your opinion...